Thursday, January 26, 2012

Monogram 'N' Wreath



Here's what I used:
Ribbon: The Ribbon Boutique Black Double Face Satin Ribbon
Yarn: Vanna's Glamour Platinum
Letter: Paper Mache Letter
Rosettes: Scrap fabric

Here's my notes:

**If I were to do this project again, I would choose a thicker yarn. I think a thicker yarn would lay better around the letter and provide better coverage.
**I used Mod Podge (Matte) to help keep the yarn in place every now and then.
**I used a hot glue gun to attach the ribbon (around the ends) and the bows and rosettes.

Want a great tutorial for this project?

Try Chelsea's tutorial over at two twenty one!

Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Pretty and unique. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Joyce
    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - looks very lovely!! I absolutely LOVE the pink rosettes - nice job!!

    Thanks so much for sharing this on the Take it on Tuesday blog hop! Hope to see you next Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete