Friday, January 20, 2012

Handmade Friday - Caroline's Boutique



Welcome to the Handmade Friday feature at Crafty Et ceteras. Each Friday, I will feature some sort of handmade crafty shop in order to help promote all the handmade goodness in the world. :) Please check back each week to see the newest featured shop!

This week's featured shop is found over at Etsy.com.

Say hello to the lovely lady, Carrie, over at Caroline's Boutique!

This shop features some of the cutest tutus ever! Caroline's Boutique specializes in making "tutus and accessories for your little princess."


I hope you'll go check out or tell someone about Carrie's shop, Caroline's Boutique!

Happy Handmade Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, those little skirts are SO adorable. I know my two little girls would just love them! I will have to check out her site! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lindsay, they are adorable! I ordered one for a cousin's newborn and it was so cute! :)

      Delete
  2. Cute tutus. Unfortunately, my girls have grown and I need a fourfour. Thanks for stopping by.

    Joyce
    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete